Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Doing Well...

Thank you for all who prayed for me to get this new job at Comcast. I am in my third day of training and loving the company more and more. I learned that Comcast is the largest cable/internet provider in the nation and has 22 million customer nationwide. We also have over thirty call centers all over the United States. It was started in 1963 and has grown exponentially since then. I am working in the HSI (High-Speed Internet) department as a Tier I HSI Rep and am excited about the things going on here! The company is run off the principle of supporting the people who work here and making the products work for the customer. We also have a dress code of business casual attire and in-center VP emphasizes character and common sense daily. Many opportunities will open up in the future (after I work in HSI for six months) that will supply us with more money and I am excited to see what the Lord has for us. I am hoping to train to become a service technician as it will actually give me some experience in that trade, which can be helpful anywhere. But, again, thank you for your prayers...I love it here and hope to continue enjoying my employment...

No comments: