Thursday, April 19, 2007

Well...You Know...

Of all the things that we have to do, keeping up with something like this is probably the hardest. I guess we are just lazy too...Anyway, sorry for the long wait, for anyone who still reads this thing. Many things have happened since the last posting (I would hope...):

01. I have been promoted from Tier 1 to Tier 2 High-Speed Internet Technician for Comcast
02. Phoebe and Jimmy are growing, like weeds, and are learning much.
03. I have completed my Spurgeon class, finally, and only have the thesis, internship, and Pastor's College left.
04. Many other things that escape my mind right now

We are still in Knoxville and probably not moving this year due to circumstances, but the Lord knows and will move us in His time. I am still at Comcast, Phoebe is still potty training, and Jimmy is working on crawling. More will probably follow, but I wanted to at least update with this. Have a good night!

2 comments:

Stephen Troell said...

Thanks for the update! The Lord knows exactly where you are. Just remember that He is always working on the other end. We are praying for you!

Ski's Lady said...

so glad you finally updated! love your blog!!