Thursday, May 08, 2008

Master's Graduation!

After four long years, I was finally able to walk for my Master of Ministry degree. I thought that it took longer to become a Master of the Ministry, and that it did not come from academic studies, but oh well. I told some other folks, at least I am not a Master of the Divinity, at this point. The world would be in lots and lots of trouble. Borderline heresy aside, we are back from our trip to Knoxville, TN.

We arrived on Saturday Evening and stayed with Bob and Joyce Westervelt until Wednesday Morning. The entire trip was busy, tiring, but very worthwhile. We got to visit with many friends (very briefly most of the time), here some great messages, and graduate (which is the reason we went down!). God has truly blessed us with some good friends that we hope to keep for a long, long time. Here are some pictures from the trip. Thanks for looking!

Contemplating the meaning of mulch...



My wonderful, supportive wife


Bob, Joyce, Phoebe, and Myself at their house



Graduation Video

1 comment:

John and Pamela Cabrera said...

Congratulations, James!