Saturday, September 09, 2006

Sleeping Through The Night (Well, Kind Of)

After a few sleepless nights, we have finally kind of gotten Jimmy regulated through the night. He has his nights and days mixed up a little and is learning that darkness means nighttime, not cry-until-mommy or daddy-gets-me-time! He is getting used to it. Thank you for your prayers, letters, and calls as we need them very much! God is helping us get used to two kids and now I know what Mom and Dad went through with me and Justin (I am so sorry, Mom and Dad)!! No, really, both children are a blessing (and challenge). Today was Stephanie Bussard, Naomi Chamberland, and Great-Grandpa McMaster's birthdays, of whom we want to wish a happy birthday (they are not all the same age). I am teaching Sunday School again tomorrow, as I am now the Sunday School leader for our table. It is a challenge, but I really enjoy it, since the Lord is giving me many ideas we can implement as a group and I get to teach consistently!!! The Lord is very good to us and continues to be as we follow Him. Until tomorrow...

No comments: